Thursday, January 15, 2015

This Year, Be Yourself

Yes, I know this does not look like a usual fashion post. It is more than that.

It is more than my idea of bringing street fashion to your desktops and mobile phones. I have become a small part of a new initiative called Be Yourself. These are the pictures of some of the kids we celebrated our New Year with.

Be Yourself is all about spending a few hours on your average weekend to spread cheer among those who are less privileged. The team will keep you updated about their latest activities on their Facebook page. You can participate in the activities if you wish to.

It is time we all give something back to the society. It is time we make some effort to change things. A small step is enough. Be Yourself is not an NGO. It is just an initiative that calls people to help the poor every once in a while.

Check out their website here. Do like their Facebook page. Let me know your thoughts. And yes, I would like to wish you all a very happy new year. Sorry about the break. Have an awesome weekend.

Please like Be Yourself's Facebook page. It would mean a lot.





15 comments:

  1. Lovely Clicks n a good initiative. Welcome back
    Happy new year.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rupa.....lovely clicks.,.,and happy new year to all of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pictures and nice post dear, and I think be yourself its a cool website :)


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! She's look is sweet!If you have a instagram writte me a comment in @carmenpaastor I want to follow you and see all your pictures!
    XXX,Carmen http://miescueladetacones.blogspot.com.es/ and my facebook fan page https://www.facebook.com/miescueladetacones please let me like !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post Rupa. Nice to see ya back, happy new year to you, sweetie.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice!
    I follow you, if you like to reciprocate this is my blog: http://theroaronthecatwalk94.blogspot.it/ a big kiss and good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Proud of YƖƜ !!
    šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š

    What an amazing way to jump start the new year šŸ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Rupa. How have you been? I really loved this post of yours. Checking 'Be Yourself's Fb page. What a wonderful thought :-)

    Great pictures of the children ^_^


    Love
    http://tanujasethi.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. great post, inspiring photos! you all have lovely outfits :)
    www.fergzillas.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you capture the people of India, I'm visiting India this Feb and can't wait to be inspired :)

    www.recalcitrantgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Be Yourself is such a great initiative! All the best. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking some time out to comment. I really look forward to them.